Join us for another assembly of the Golden Gate Electric Vehicle Association
Sunday, June 3, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Luscious Garage, 475 9th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
This will be a superb meeting, featuring:
– Ford Focus Electric – Gil Jenkins will deliver a presentation and provide test drives of the Ford Focus Electric.
– Charge Across Town – Maureen Blanc, Director of Charge Across Town will describe this new organization’s program for promoting charging stations throughout San Francisco.
– NRG Fast Charge Settlement, David Herron will describe the NRG program to install fast charging stations in California and the recent lawsuit to block this program.
– Update on charging station installations in the Bay Area
– A variety of EVs will be on display.
Interested in EVs? Join us! Non-members encouraged to attend. Meetings are free and open to the public.
Any references to pricing of parts, labor, or estimates of any kind were accurate at time of publication. Please contact us for updated pricing.