An SF EVA meeting that’s not to be missed!!
Live at Luscious Garage:
1. One of the original Ford Th!nk City electric cars that escaped destruction by Ford
Come hear what one San Franciscan had to do to get the car here.
2. A newly finished, top-notch conversion of a Toyota Yaris to all-electric drive
3. In progress Prius plug-in conversion with Plug-In Supply’s Prius+ Kit
A finished conversion is also likely to be there.
4. Sherry and/or Marc’s RAV4 EV(s), chapter mascots
They hope to use their fleet for carbon-free car sharing. Find out how.
7. Visitors from the SF Peninsula Electric Auto Association
8. Drawings for special door prizes—go home with a holiday gift from the SFEVA!
ALL THIS SATURDAY!
When: December 1st, 11am-1pm
EV parking indoors for our own SF Auto Show
We just installed our own 220V 30A charging port. (Still working on a wall mounted charger…)
Need parking nearby? There’s a big lot at the end of the block, at the corner of Folsom and 5th, very close.
F*** cars? MUNI and BART are right up 5th at the Powell St. Station.
Of course we will accomodate all people-powered ZEVs inside as well.
SEE YOU THERE!