Ford Focus Electric at GGEVA meeting this Sunday
Join us for another assembly of the Golden Gate Electric Vehicle Association
Sunday, June 3, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Luscious Garage, 475 9th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
This will be a superb meeting, featuring:
- Ford Focus Electric - Gil Jenkins will deliver a presentation and provide test drives of the Ford Focus Electric.
- Charge Across Town - Maureen Blanc, Director of Charge Across Town will describe this new organization’s program for promoting charging stations throughout San Francisco.
- NRG Fast Charge Settlement, David Herron will describe the NRG program to install fast charging stations in California and the recent lawsuit to block this program.
- Update on charging station installations in the Bay Area
- A variety of EVs will be on display.
Interested in EVs? Join us! Non-members encouraged to attend. Meetings are free and open to the public.